St Matthews Chamber's Google Street View team is returning for another round on September 12th
Hi there! I'm glad you made it to this page. Below you will find a form to fill out and submit. I'll gladly follow up with you to answer your questions.
- Adds a "Google Street View" virtual tour to your Google Business Listing
- You can also display it on your website
- You can post it on your Facebook timeline
- $199 start-up fee comes with 2 panoramic images
- Any additional panoramic images added at the photo shoot are $80 each
Other Options: (ask for details)
- Custom virtual tour display (not-Google) are available
- Virtual reality displays for trades shows are available
- Augmented reality for even greater customer engagement and experience
Client testimonials from this summer 2017:
I wanted to let you know we are glad to have expanded the enhanced view to all showroom locations. Our showroom associates have commented that the interior view we have used for some years and the new enhanced view have helped customers see what the showroom is like before they arrive and have a better sense of what we have to offer. More importantly is has driven more traffic to our showrooms as this feature does a great job of showing our high-end showrooms to the public. You have been great to work with and very responsive in communication.
VP of Sales and Marketing
Security Plumbing & Heating Supply Co.
The team at Places Mobile have been great to work with. Their dedication to providing prompt support and working with us on accomplishing all of our project goals really helped us to launch a virtual reality feature for the college that has quickly provided a great ROI. Their understanding of technology and ability to deliver it in a way that is easy to use and very effective really sets them apart from similar competitors we looked at.
Director of Marketing and New Media
Onondaga Community College
Submit the form below and we'll give you a call or email right away to answer your questions. Your contact info is not entered into any database or stored at all. This is just sends an email to Jim, the program admin so that he can follow up with you.