Virtual Tour / Street View Indoors
Package A - $199
- $199 start-up fee comes with 2 panoramic images and 1 year limited use-rights license
- Mandatory 2nd year permanent license extension fee of $200 (valid credit card must be on file for auto-charge at start of year 2). No further fees after the 2nd year license extension
- Any additional panoramic images added at the photo shoot are $60 each, to be paid by credit card at the photo shoot (adding images does not increase the license extension fee)
Package B - $395 (best deal)
- $395 start-up fee, comes with 4 panoramic images and a lifetime unlimited use-rights license
- No follow up monthly or annual fees
- Any additional panoramic images added at the photo shoot are $60 each, to be paid by credit card at the photo shoot
A highly immersive and engaging custom Virtual Reality Virtual Tour production provided for your website -
The same panoramic images published onto your Google Business Listing
Links and images provided for display in Facebook and other social media (Available for Pkg A at the start of year 2)
Interface with VR Goggles, smartphone, laptop and desktop displays
Google Analytics view stat tracking (Available for Pkg A at the start of year 2)
- Scheduling & Payment
- Full payment of start-up fees must be paid by credit card upon scheduling your photo shoot
- The balance of your project (that is any additional shots you have the photographer capture) is due at the time of the photo shoot via credit card. The photo shoot will not commence until that balance is paid - Please have your credit card on-hand at the photo shoot.
- The 2nd year program installment fee will be auto-charged to your credit card 11 months after your virtual tour is live.
- The Photo Shoot Process
- The images included with your start-up package may be captured anywhere you wish. If you add more, they are $60 each, and can also be of any space (inside or outside) you wish.
- After you determine the number of images you need / want, the photographer will provide you with the total additional image count. You must sign-off for approval at that time
- Photographer will then call our home office with that additional shot count which will immediately be charged to your credit card on file (from the payment of your project deposit), and the s/he will proceed with the photo shoot
- The Production:
- We produce the spherical images into a custom, professional, Virtual Reality Virtual Tour
- We host and serve your virtual tour production from our high-speed panoramic Virtual Tour server
- The Deliverables
- We provide you with the link and HTML code so that you can display your custom virtual tour on your website - Pkg A & B
- We provide you with login access to the Google Analytics for your Virtual Tour to view and analyze the viewer traffic - Pkg B
- We provide you with single panoramic images periodically for you to post on your Facebook timeline - Pkg B
- Upon request, we can provide a "packaged" version for installing on a local machine so that it can be viewed if there is no web connection (additional fees apply) Pkg B
- We will publish the same panoramic images to your Google Maps listing at no additional charges (significantly enhances your Google Local Search Marketing) Pkg A & B
Important Things to know:
- The photo shoot session is very fast and non-intrusive. It will not disrupt your business activities. A typical start-up package takes 15 - 30 minutes on-site. If you are not prepared for you photo shoot upon our arrival there will be a "waiting fee" charged to your credit card totaling $75 for every 15 minutes we are waiting for you to get ready. This fee also applies if you are not present and we have to wait for you to show up. We will leave after 30 minutes if you are still not prepared or present. Please note there are NO REFUNDS of your start-up fee or waiting fees charged to your credit card.
- Absolutely no production of your virtual tour will commence (or even be scheduled) if you have any outstanding balance due on your account.
- The Google Street View - Business Listing is a free bonus of this program. You are paying for the custom virtual tour for your website. We have no control over how Google will display the images and we are not responsible nor liable for the Google display of your panoramic images. We may attempt to assist if there is an issue with Google's display of those images, but we may or may not have any success with that assistance, and we may opt not to assist if it is something we know we cannot change with Google.
- The second year installment for Package A will be auto charged to your credit card 11 months from the date of your original start-up installment invoice.
- It's typically better quality to get few or no people in the imagery, however we know that is not often possible. We take care in watching people-movement and try hard to minimized the negative effect of capturing people in the pictures.
- We can do inside or outside tripod spots, or a combination of both
- Photo shoot sessions scheduled before 8:00 AM and after 5:00 PM are charge an additional $75 fee, which will be added to the initial invoice and must be paid prior to the photo shoot session
- The panoramic images we publish to your Google Business Listing will eventually be automatically connected together by Google's Street View algorithm. This may or may not connect them all, as it is dependent on how closely each image is in proximity with each other. If it is important to you that they are connected to each other, then you will need to limit the spacing of your panoramic images to 15 feet apart.
- Your paid invoice for the package option you select signifies your agreement with the following:
- you have read, understand, and agree to this document in it's entirety
- you authorize PlacesMobile Inc to charge your credit card for any additional panoramic images (above those included in your package) you ordered at the time of the photo shoot
- you authorize PlacesMobile Inc to charge your credit card for the Package A second year license extension fee 11 months following the photo shoot date
- you authorize PlacesMobile Inc to charge your credit card for waiting fees as outlined above