Terms of Service
Your payment of the invoice signifies that you have read, understand, and agree to the below terms of service.
This program is a paid display advertising package.
Your paid participation entitles you to a virtual tour / exposure marketing service.
This advertising package includes:
- Photographing and creating your custom 360 degree interactive virtual tour.
- Providing you the HTML code to embed the virtual tour on your website
- Publishing your virtual tour display on Google Maps
- Hosting the virtual tour on our servers.
- Technical and marketing consultation services (email and phone call)
- Assistance in displaying your virtual images on your Facebook timeline
- Access to your Google Analytic of viewer stats on your display
The invoice that is made part of these Terms of Service is for your custom Virtual Tour package. Your payment of the invoice signifies your acceptance of these terms of service and the program details, as well as the payment process outlined in the following.
- Payment of the start-up fee is due in advance of your photo shoot. We can only hold a tentative photo shoot appointment for 48 hours. Your payment of the start-up fee will secure that photo shoot appointment
- Our photographer will NOT show up to your photo shoot if the start-up fee is not paid
- Payment by credit card through our Square invoice is required. You MUST save your credit card on file so that we can automatically charge any additional images you opt to have during the photo shoot. You will be able to disconnect your credit card from our square account through a link provided in the receipt of payment after the photo shoot
- Your images will NOT be added into the production schedule if you have any unpaid balance on your account
- Any unpaid balance on your account that reaches 30 days will incur a late fee of $75. This will be added again for each additional 30 days late. Again, we will not add your images to the production schedule until all unpaid balance is paid in full - and this includes late fee balances.
- You will be invoiced $199 each year to extend your virtual tour display license for the coming year. Non-payment will result in your images being removed from the web and your rights to display or use them in any way is thereby revoked.
W9 forms will be provided upon request.
- The virtual tour provided is a state of the art interactive advertising display. It will be published to your Google Business listing and displayed in Google Maps under your business, we provide you a link and the HTML code to display it on your website and as many other online sites you wish.
- Turn-around Time - In most cases your imagery will be produced and published within 2 - 4 weeks.
Photo Shoot Scheduling
Upon your verbal or emailed notice to participate we will process your order and email you the invoice for the start-up fee. This fee must be paid in full in order to secure your scheduled photo shoot time.
If we do not receive payment within 3 days of the date of invoice, we will consider your participation void and fill your scheduled spot with another business that wishes to participate.
- No refunds for:
- cancelled or postponed photo shoots. We will simply reschedule.
- Equipment malfunction or bad image quality - we will re-shoot at our expense
- Not what you thought - we do everything possible to make sure you fully understand what it is you're getting for your payment. If you do not understand after all of our explaining and showing you examples and you're not happy after we do all the work because it's "not what you thought it was" - there are no refunds for that.
- Refunds permitted for:
- We failed to deliver the service and imagery we promised under the program description and terms of service.
Limitations of Liability
All content displayed on Google Maps is completely controlled by Google. We assume no liability or accountability should Google decide to no longer display the content we provided you with in any of their online portals / pages / services.
COMMERCIAL DIGITAL USE LICENSE - PHOTOS AND VIDEO
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Upon your payment of the invoice for the content provided, PlacesMobile INC ("Content Provider") grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use / display the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") for the following commercial marketing purposes:
- on digital advertising, social media promotion, web brochures that owned by you or your direct franchise affiliates
- as part of a commercial website owned by you or your direct franchise affiliate
WHAT YOU MAY NOT DO:
You may not resell, re-license, redistribute without express written permission from Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download to others.
PlacesMobile Inc retains all copyright ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital imagery. Content Provider will not be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.