2017 Street View
Official Google Street view
The Google Street View option is a state-of-the-art interactive and engaging visual display technology. This is a series of 360 degree panoramic images connected together to form a "Virtual Tour" though your facility. Your selection of this feature comes standard with five "Street View" panoramic images captured at your facility and published to your Google Maps and Google Search listing. You may certainly add more images at the time of the photo shoot.
See Example of Standard Package
The high-performance package provides your business with much greater exposure and enhancement. This package is available as either an add-on to your standard package above, or you can opt to have this package without the Google Street View publishing. This package begins with the creation of a custom Virtual Tour for your website. This virtual tour comes with;
- Navigation menu to let viewers jump to specific points
- Ability to add info panels and video displays inside the virtual tour to give viewers information on what they are looking at.
- Virtual Reality mode
- Viewer statistics
- Call to action events
Process details of Street View standard package:
- Five Street View 360 panoramic images is the minimum package size
- First panoramic image capture point must be outside the main entrance of the facility
- All subsequent image capture points must follow this criteria
- 12 feet maximum spacing from point to point
- Must maintain a clear visual line of sight from point to point (must create an un-obstructed walk-path)