Proposal prepared for Cedar Hill Continuing Care Community
Capture video and imagery of the Cedar Hill Continuing Care Community. This will include HD video of points of interest throughout the facility and grounds, aerial video, 360 degree video, HDR photographs, and 360 panoramic imagery (on the ground and aerial).
- One 60 second finished video clip with music background and voice-over narration
- The same 60 second finished video with music background only
- One 30 second video with music background and voice-over narration
- The same 30 second finished video with music background only
- One 30 - 45 second finished 360 degree video with background music (may use same narration as other videos)
- Incorporate one aerial panoramic images into the current virtual tour of the facility
- Incorporate 3 exterior ground-level panoramic images into the existing virtual tour.
- Select finished videos incorporated into the virtual tour
*Video files will be provided to CHCCC for their upload to YouTube and other online display environments.
Price for work scope outlined above: $1995
- All filming and photography must be captured on a single day prior to September 15th 2017
- Script for narration provided by CHCCC
- Determination of content ans scenes to be included in the videos and photos by CHCCC
- 50% deposit must be paid by August 15th in order to lock in your scheduled photo shoot day.
- 25% payment dues at the time of the photo shoot
- Remaining Balance Due upon delivery of all finished content.
Examples of our work
Your Virtual Tour
360 Degree Video
Aerial Panoramic Imagery:
Finished Marketing Videos:
Computer Generated Graphics (video animations)